- Ultralight two-person shelter built with Hilleberg quality and made for early season hunts
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options
- Perfect for the high alpine solo mule deer hunter or a pair of archery elk hunters that like to hunt with camp on their backs
- Linked but separable inner and outer tents for simultaneous pitching or pitch each separately giving the hunter the ultimate in flexibility
- Ridge construction has Kerlon 1000, 8 kg/17.5 lb tear strength, outer tent fabric and can be pitched with trekking poles or by suspending the ridge ends, making for a very light yet strong tent
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panel
Warranty - Lifetime - Manufacturer or material defects
The Hilleberg Anaris is perfect for the light and fast hunter that still wants a bombproof Hilleberg shelter. With two doors and two vestibules, it's plenty of space for two or a palace for a solo hunter. You can pitch the Anaris anywhere using the trekking poles you already carry. For an even lighter option, or for those that don't carry trekking poles, just suspend the ridge ends from an overhanging tree and you're good to go. The same as all Hilleberg tents, the Anaris has linked outer and inner tents, allowing you to simultaneously pitch both or separate them to use individually. The outer tent, made with lightweight Kerlon 1000 material, provides strength and weather protection. The outer shell walls don't go all the way to the ground and with a curved cut at the bottom, you get full-time airflow, combine that with the ability to roll both doors and vestibules completely open, and the Anaris gives you the ultimate warm weather shelter. The Anaris is an ultralight, ultra-versatile shelter that lives up to Hilleberg's high standards.