- This bipods redesigned lock handle makes it easier to lock into place while wearing gloves
- With the textured twist locks and better ergonomics makes for easy use in tough conditions
- Low profile with a sleek design with claw feet for extra grip
- Ball and socket technology gives shooter 360-degree pan ability
- Claw feet are standard
- Tungsten gray finish
- Sleeker mounting that rests closer the riflescope
- Redesigned lock handle for more leverage and faster lock-up
The new Gen 2 Extreme Bipod is centered on the proven foundation of the first generation bipod with enhancements influenced by years of field use and customer feedback. The vision behind the Extreme Pod was to take a lifetime of extreme western mountain hunting experience and condense it down to create the most efficient and versatile long-range shooting platform ever created. The Extreme Pod is built upon a revolutionary ball and socket technology that gives the shooter 360-degree pan availability. In addition, telescoping carbon fiber legs and textured twist lock leg adjustment gives the shooter infinite rotational adjustability. Push-button side deployable legs allow you to get into shooting position quickly. An indexing lever lock handle allows the shooter to position the locking handle to fit whatever hand configuration the shooter finds convenient. This bipod is extremely user-friendly and functional in every situation.
The Extreme Pod can be mounted on any weapon with the aid of its industry-standard picatinny mounting system.
7 - 10" 13 oz
10 - 14" 13.7 oz