* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing chart to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- An ideal pant for late-season conditions when warmth and layering are a must
- Incorporates Stone Glacier’s Stratum Layered Zipper System to help with heat management
- 100% windproof and waterproof making this the ultimate late season pant
- Fleece-lined fabric provides comfort and warmth on a cold hunt
- Weighs just 1 lb 7.3 oz
- Features the Contour Waist System for optimum layering
- Zippered pockets to keep your gear safe and secure
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
The Stone Glacier M7 pants offer the best when it comes to late season performance. Featuring a fleece-lined backer, zippered pockets, and 100% windproof and waterproof capabilities the M7 pants are built to handle the harshest of late-season hunts. Incorporating Stone Glacier’s Stratum Layered Zipper System provides for great heat management and the Contour Waist System allows you to adjust the waist size to account for adding or taking away layers underneath the M7 pants.
*Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
**Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
***Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
|Weight||1 lb 7.3 oz (large)|
|Breathability Rating||28,000 g/m²/24hrs|
|Venting||Stratum Layered Zipper System|
|Material||HydraShield SS™ Fabric Technology (Soft Shell)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship|
Very comfortable perfect for the rainy or cold hunting season
I was very impressed with the quality of materials and craftsmanship. Looking for to these pants keeping me warm on hunts this fall.