The Rab Solar Echo 3 sleeping bag is a 20 degree rated bag featuring Atmos fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and Stratus synthetic insulation.
Why we like this product
- Lightweight 20D recycled Atmos fabric made with super-fine yarns in a tight construction making it windproof and water0resistant
- A 20° temperature rating using recycled Stratus synthetic fill makes this a great sleeping bag for wet or unpredictable weather conditions
- Internal stash pocket allows you to keep water filters, batteries, and other cold-sensitive items from freezing
- A snug internal draft collar keeps drafts at bay on those windy mid-season nights
- Lightweight and breathable recycled polyester sheet insulation has excellent temperature regulation and quick-drying properties
A resilient sleep system that excels in changeable conditions, the Solar Eco 3 Sleeping Bag is well-suited to both truck camping and backpack hunting. The Solar Eco 3 uses a 20D recycled Atmos ripstop which is packable and fast-drying to protect from weather on mountain adventures. The Solar Eco 3 uses Stratus™ synthetic insulation for its superior performance in freezing and wet conditions. The Stratus insulation dries extremely fast and is very lightweight making this bag perfect for the backcountry adventurer. The insulation has been arranged in a concertina design to trap warmth with elastic internal quilting which brings the lining and insulation closer to the user for less pockets of cold air. The Solar Eco 3 was designed with an adjustable hood to keep out the chill while the adjustable neck baffle and additional baffle along the 3/4 zip keep warm air from escaping.