The Rab Ascent 900 Down Sleeping Bag is a 0-degree bag that features a comfortable wide mummy shape and is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag for use in cold, winter conditions.
Why we like this product
- Zero degree down sleeping bag for cold, late-season winter hunts
- 900 grams of RDS Certified 650 fill proof duck down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic finish
- Three-dimensional designed neck collar seals in warmth and keeps out cold drafts
- Generous wide mummy fit featuring a wide foot box for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Trapezoidal box wall construction maximizes loft and warmth
The Rab Ascent 900 Down Sleeping Bag is a very warm bag with a comfortable, wide mummy fit. The Ascent 900 is built with a lightweight and durable, recycled Pertex® Quantum outer fabric and recycled nylon lining. The recycled material reduces the overall weight of the bag for extended backcountry hunts. The trapezoidal box wall designed baffles stack neatly together, encouraging the hydrophobic duck down inside to loft fully reducing cold spots and maximizing warmth. The generous mummy fit with an angled foot box provides a spacious, comfortable, and relaxed sleeping position for a full night’s sleep so you're ready for the adventure to come. The close-fitting neck baffle features a three-dimensional shape coupled with the three-quarter main zipper baffle to keep the heat in when the temperature drops. The Ascent 900 with its 30D fluorocarbon-free DWR and Nikwax hydrophobic finished down insulation makes this bag perfect for fighting off condensation from your tent or water droplets from damp clothes that are hung above.