- The perfect, pocket-sized sharpener for shaping and maintaining a razor-sharp edge on all your knives
- A great sharpener for the backcountry hunter
- Easy to use with its lightweight and compact design
- Weighs just 1.2 oz
- Universal design makes this great for the kitchen or the field
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
The perfect, pocket-sized sharpener for shaping and maintaining a razor-sharp edge on all your outdoor and kitchen knives. The pivoting X-base folds out to improve safety and stability during sharpening for a more precise edge. Set at a universal 22° angle, the coarse tungsten carbide bits reshape a dull blade quickly, while the fine ceramic rods finish the blade to a razor’s edge. The rubberized TPR finger hold ensures a non-slip grip and four 3M rubber foot pads secure the X-base to most any flat surface. After use, the Sharp-X folds down flat for storage.
|Dimensions||1.6" x 3.9" x .7"|
I’m a big fan of outdoor edge and this one doesn’t disappoint. This sharpener is small enough to put in my pocket and still be comfortable. I really like how I am able to hold it without having to worry about the blade slipping and potentially cutting myself. Would recommend and I’ll probably get another for my other hunting buddies.
Love it. Portable enough to take anywhere.