Designed with the hunter in mind, the Marsupial Gear Binocular Pack allows quick one-handed access to your optics. Utilizing strong neodymium magnets, the front lid folds down securely out of the way allowing optics to be cradled in the open pouch. Your binoculars stay safe and secure with our quick disconnect, removable safety straps. Fully secure your binoculars by simply pulling up the front lid. With a front zippered pocket and two elastic side pouches, and a rear cell phone pocket, there is ample storage for your calls, wind checker, lens cloth, or anything else you wish to carry. Attach your Marsupial Rangefinder pouch to the side webbing or directly to the harness to have all your optics readily accessible.
**Sizing recommendations do not account for removable eye cup covers. If using removable eye cup covers, you might need to size up. Always measure your binoculars first to ensure proper fit.
Both myself and my wife have this bino harness for 10x42s. It’s the most comfortable one I’ve ever used. it’s low profile on your chest and not protruding out in front of you like other bino harnesses. The magnets that hold the lid both open and closed makes for fast and convenient access to your Binos. Also great bang for your buck
This bino harness is exactly what I thought it would be easy one hand usage and the small fits my 10x42 vortex diamondbacks perfect
I like how they fit, and the magnets are awesome. Fit 10x42 swaro perfect, and just a little snug but do-able on 10x42 Mavens.
Really happy I had 50 points saved up to apply towards the purchase of this product. Bought this item in hopes that the other reviews were, maybe wrong about the size large not fitting the Swarovski 15x56 binos. They weren’t. Oh yea they will technically fit in but try to get them out again. B.S. Had I paid full price for the item it would be heading back for a refund. Lucky I also have a pair of Zeiss 10x42’s that fit perfect. When I pulled my Swarovski’s out of the size large it was so tight it pulled the eye cups off and were a real b itch to get out. I live and hunt in Arizona where Swarovski 15x56 binos are a front runner for glassing.
The product itself is of top quality, but the sizing, well I’m joining in with the other fellows. That’s my take.
Here is why I love this bino harness:
1) I'ts compact and doesn't protrude off the chest a lot. Last thing I need is a harness that makes crawling and busting brush any more difficult by snagging on things.
2) Main compartment folds downward, not lifted upward. The reason for this is it makes it extremely easy to use one handed; a big bonus when you have a bugle tube or weapon in your other hand. Plus, I really love how there are magnets at the bottom to secure the front flap in the down position. This is great for when I'm sitting down or walking and doing a lot of glassing--I can instantly set and retrieve the binos without having to constantly open and close the flap.
3) A small stretchy side pocket on each side. I put a small bottle of wind-checker in one side and a diaphragm call in the other side.
4) A zippered pocket in front and stretchy pocket in the back. Great for storing licenses, tags, etc.
5)It has an extra strap/loop on each side. I use one of these to attach my rangefinder.
6) Very well constructed with strong magnets, heavy-duty buckles, and excellent stitching. This should last a life time.
The only thing I will mention is that the harnesses seem to run on the small side. But I don't mind this because I want something that is compact and doesn't have a lot of extra material and bulk.
I am no way affiliated with the maker or GoHunt. I just really love this bino harness.
By the way, I'm using Leupold and Vortex 10x42 binos in the small size.
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Sign up now