- A full serving of MTN OPS SLUMBER in an on the go packet
- Great way to get some better sleep in the backcountry
- The perfect way to end your night on a cold late season hunt
- Help reduce anxiety and stress
- Includes Collagen which is a key nutrient in ensuring the health of your skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones, and joints
Take a full serving of MTN OPS SLUMBER into the backcountry and wake up feeling rested and rejuvenated after a long day of hiking through the mountains. MTN OPS SLUMBER helps your body recover during a deep sleep with Collagen and Tannin Free Rooibos Tea. These MTN OPS SLUMBER Trail Packs are perfect for ending the night with a warm drink on a cold late season hunt.
30-60 minutes prior to bed, mix 1 serving (1 Trail Pack) of MTN OPS SLUMBER™ in 8-10 oz of hot water or milk. MTN OPS SLUMBER™ can be mixed in cold water or milk but is best served hot.
|Serving Size||1 Trail Pack|
|Servings Per Container||20|
Helps get to sleep and sleep through night
Does the trick every time. Just make sure you get the water heated enough or it is rough to mix.
A quick clean way to have your slumber in the woods!