- Full serving of ENDURO in an on the go packet, perfect for taking into the backcountry
- The caffeine-free energy boost makes this a great option when you need a little pick-me-up, but don’t want the jitters that come from coffee or energy drinks
- A great supplement to take before your early morning hike to your glassing spot
- Increased blood flow (20+ hours of Nitric Oxide boost)
- Increased hydration and endurance
How to Use Mix 1 serving (1 trail pack) of MTN OPS ENDURO™ in 8-12 oz of water. Take up to twice per day. Best used as a non-caffeinated natural energy boost and endurance product taken 30 min before activity. For best results when taking for cardiovascular benefits take one serving either first thing in the morning as you start your day or last thing right before bed, whatever is most convenient to your routine.
ENDURO works in concert with your body’s cardiovascular system to increase hydration, performance, and endurance during intense physical activity. The Trail Packs allow you to take the benefit of ENDURO into the backcountry. ENDURO is a non-stimulated, non-caffeinated energy booster designed to help increase blood flow and oxygen to the muscles and cells of the body. The black pepper extract and bio protected blend in ENDURO help maintain absorption of nutrients to the body and improve circulation and blood flow. If you’re looking for a pick me up that’s great to take before your morning hunt, ENDURO is the answer.