- A versatile stove, the Whisperlite International burns white gas, kerosene, and even unleaded auto fuel
- Perfect for the Alaskan backcountry or any destination hunt where you cannot fly with butane canisters that other stoves use
- Lightweight at only 14.9 oz and extremely durable
- Serrated, stainless steel legs offer excellent stability
- Includes: fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, and stuff sack
- Based on the Whisperlite design that's been proven worldwide for decades
The WhisperLite International is the definition of versatility and a destination hunter's best option. This multi-use stove can be used in conjunction with an MSR fuel bottle to burn white gas, kerosene, diesel or even unleaded auto fuel. If you are flying to Alaska or any other destination where you cannot fly with butane canisters and may not have the option to purchase any, this is your stove. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. This stove is also compact, folding into a small size that fits in most pots. The Whisperlite International was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback and it shows, it's versatile, efficient and extremely durable. It's a great stove for destination or high elevation hunts.
|Dimensions||4" x 4" x 6"|
|Boil Time||1 Liter - 3.9 minutes|
|Fuel Type||Liquid fuel|
Glad to see you're selling this stove. I've had mine for over 20 years on two continents with several types of fuel and it is still going strong. Can't recommend this stove enough.