- Prolong the life of your sleeping bag by using this washable internal liner
- Silk liner adds warmth, but also breathes and wicks moisture well
- Built-in stuff sack and drawstring closure for easy storage
- Available in two lengths, 6’ and 6’ 6”
- Very lightweight, weighing just 3.6 oz (regular) and 4.1 oz (long
- Great for use in a sleeping bag or under blankets
Tioga sleep liners are the perfect option for anyone looking for a compact and lightweight sleeping bag liner. 100% silk is soft and breathable yet won’t latch onto other fabrics when used inside a sleeping bag. These liners pack small enough to take along anywhere you travel, and using it in a sleeping bag will help to keep your bags lining material cleaner on extended backcountry outings.
|Weight||Reg - 3.6 oz
Long - 4.1 oz
|Stuffed Size||Reg - 2.25" x 4.5"
Long - 2.25" x 5"
|Length||Reg - 72"
Long - 78"
|Shoulder Girth||Reg - 60"
Long - 64"
|Hip Girth||Reg - 48"
Long - 52"
|Foot Girth||Reg - 40"
Long - 44"
Fits great and adds warmth. Exactly what you would expect from Western Mountaineering
GoHunt offers a decent price ($80 minus 10 points = $70) for this light weight liner that is comfortable and serves as a nice barrier from grime and body oils reducing the thermal rating of your expensive light weight sleeping bag Compared to my Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Plus liner (cost me about $67) which weighs 9.3 oz the Tioga liner only weighs 3.6 oz so it saves weight though probably not adding more than 5-10 degrees warmth while the Thermolite seems warmer, adding perhaps 10-20 degrees of warmth to yoru sleeping system.