- Lightweight and packable, perfect for any backcountry hunter
- Compact design packs down to about the size fo a lighter
- Sleeping bag compatible that fits inside a mummy bag's hood
- The thickness is 4.25" and only weighs 2.5 oz
- Self-centering X design supports your head
- Warranty - Lifetime
Supportive and comfortable at a weight you won’t even notice. The Pillow X is a backcountry sleep necessity and maybe most technically advanced pillow ever developed. The advanced, self-centering X design positions and cradles your head for supportive, stable comfort. Durable 75D at the bottom resists abrasion and punctures, and the lighter 30D top sheds grams and ups softness.
|Dimensions||15" x 11"|
|Packed Size||4.5" x 2.5" x1"|
I never bring a pillow with me in the backcountry camping or hiking, I just use a jacketing or something to prop my head up... WELL NO LONGER! I wanted to try a pillow and this thing is great! its very compact, fits in my big agnes sleeping pad bag so it takes up no additional room, its fast to blow up, fast to take down, it is made in like 4 triangle sections so it kinda cradles your head and you can blow it up to what ever firmness you want.... this is 2.5 ounces in my bag I'm happy hauling around!