- Extremely lightweight tent coming in at 3 lbs 12 oz is perfect for any backcountry hunter
- Comfortably fits one person and their gear without making it seem cramped
- Easily pitched with the 4 tent pegs and poles that are included
- The outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the pole is 9mm DAC NSL, which makes for a super lightweight and stable tent
- Offers a nice amount of room for being such a light tent, and can be used all seasons
- The outer tent goes all the way to the ground for awesome all weather protection
"Akto" means "alone" in the Sami language. There could not be a more perfect name for this tent. It is a burly 4 season 1 man tent that will keep you protected from the elements while you are in the backcountry. This tent has a single side entry door and a large vestibule for your gear. While alone on a solo hunt, you could not ask for a better shelter.
The Akto features a single pole design and a single-ended full pole sleeve system. Along with that design the Akto uses a 9mm DAC NSL pole that offers great strength and reliability. This tent is part of Hilleberg's red label series of tents which are built to endure harsh conditions but also be as light as possible.