The Epsilon Arrow Rest is the newest edition to the Hamskea arrow rest lineups. It is lighter and more streamlined than any of its predecessors.
Why we like this arrow rest
Fits all bows with riser thicknesses between .6″ to .9″
- C.O.R.™ Mount Technology that positions the arrow at center shot by design
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Secure & precise picatinny clamping system and three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Noise eliminating elastomeric Rebound Dampener included (Patent Pending)
The Epsilon Arrow Rest was developed to redefine the industry standard for an arrow rest with C.O.R.™ Mount Technology.
The Epsilon Arrow Rest was designed to change the core of archery by making a center shot optimized rest and mounting system available to all. The rest can be mounted inline with the riser for a super low-profile fit. This smaller, lighter rest makes for a tighter fit relative to quiver clearance and centering mass. The Epsilon has new detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments (.003” per click) providing ultimate precision in adjusting your rest.
The over-molded containment bracket is a new two-piece system allowing for easy arrow loading. The over-molded steel core launcher has a new curved design for the ultimate fit and function. The Rebound Dampener System comes standard on the Epsilon Arrow Rest, helping to mitigate the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure. The Epsilon Arrow Rest with Universal Bracket Kit creates the perfect mounting solution. In addition, there is a target conversion kit available to take your rest from hunting to the tournament trail.