- Mid-season glove ideal for long glassing sessions on exposed ridges, early mornings ATV rides, or any cool-weather hunt
- High-grip leather palm gives you complete control of your weapon
- Wind stopper liner keeps your fingers warm when the wind is whipping
- Weighs 4.9 oz - size Large
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology insert, 54% Nylon Face, 46% 230-gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Interior
- Pittard's Oiltac leather palms and a DWR surface finish resists light precipitation and prevents wetting out
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
Low-profile and dexterous, the Mountain GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Glove keeps your fingers warm in the midseason. The sheath of Pittard's Oiltac Leather and rugged nylon provides a solid grip, while the GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® insert and lofted micro-check fleece keep your hands warm on cool mid-season hunts. The Mountain WS glove is not waterproof but the DWR finish will shed light precipitation and prevent the glove from wetting out. This is an ideal option for October mule deer, elk, antelope, or any other mid-season hunt.
Men's Sizing Guide
How to Take Your Measurements
With hand partially closed, measure over the knuckles, around the hand, excluding the thumb.
|Weight||4.9 oz - Large|
|Material||GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology insert, 54% Nylon Face, 46% 230-gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Interior|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
Well built, great glove for bow hunting mid to late season ,great for driving the truck when it’s 10 below.
Very nice light weight warm gloves from Sitka. Work great for mid to late season big game hunting