- Durable and well designed to get you and your gear safely to your hunt
- Roller bag style helps you make your connecting flight so you don’t lose valuable time in the field
- Simple design with strategically placed lid and front pockets give you just the right amount of organization and accessibility
- 1900 cubic inch capacity
- Internal compressions straps help you maximize your luggage space
- Durable and lightweight aluminum telescoping handle
Turn heads at the airport with clean aesthetics, streamlined features and rugged-ready construction in this carry-on travel piece. A robust exterior keeps your system well protected from the rigors of domestic travel, but is more than capable of the beating that a multiple-leg journey that lands you on a gravel runway in the Yukon can dish out. The perfect piece to get you to your dream hunt with everything you need to find success.
|Weight||5 lbs 11.2 oz|
|Capacity||1900 cubic inches|
|Material||210 denier Nylon paired with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)|
|Warranty||Warrantied Against Manufacturer Defects|
I have had my Rambler for a year now. It gets used regularly for business travel and vacations/hunting trips. After a year of use the telescoping handle stopped working. It would not go down with a push of the button. I contacted sitka through their warranty department and was sent a brand new bag. I was bummed with the defect, but very pleased with the way they back up their products.