- First bugle to be a hybrid between an aluminum mouthpiece and the molded barrel for the most realistic sounds possible
- New helical “splitter” inserted into the mouth opening on Bull Basher Bugle Tube creates perfect back pressure as you bugle to create easier octave changes and volume control
- Perfect for all situations being only 18” but still creates perfect volume and best sounds
- The throat design gives optimal back pressure
- The short 18” length makes it easy to carry and creates great volume
- Water-resistant padded cover included
The Bull Basher Bugle Tube is the first production hybrid bugle tube produced using an aluminum mouthpiece and molded barrel. The aluminum mouthpiece and throat create high screaming pitches and more dynamic sounds. It has a new helical “splitter” inserted into the mouth opening to help stabilize airflow, easier octave changes and volume control. The throat design gives optimal backpressure. The short 18” length makes it easy to carry, yet creates great volume and the molded barrel gives deeper growls and chuckles.
I just received my tube today and have been looking forward to practicing with it. After tearing opening the packages like a young lad on Christmas, I ventured outside and gave a few calls. It was great! Had a nice volume and full of dynamics that I have never had available to me before. I very happy with the purchase and look forward to practicing and learning more about how to make better use of the dynamics that it offers.