* Please check the sizing chart to ensure you order the correct size. If you are typically a large in pants you will likely be a medium in these.Why we like this product
- Semi-Compression fit that hugs the body, but is never restrictive
- Each pair comes with qualities designed to combat clamminess and allow moisture to dissipate away from the skin
- 77% moisture-wicking nylon, 14% spandex and 9% polyester
- A 3D hammock-shaped pouch designed to keep everything in place. Thanks to mesh panels and Flat Out Seams™, the BallPark Pouch™ prevents skin-against-skin friction and ensures chafe-free support
- SAXX's Flat Out Seams are a counter to conventional methods, SAXX reverses the stitching, placing the flatter, softer side against the body (a.k.a. an itch-free experience)
- All styles start with an ergonomic nine-panel construction to create 3D support around glutes, thighs, quads and hamstrings
The Quest Long Boxer Brief is a slim fitting, ultralight option that features a fly. These underwear have great moisture wicking abilities and are a great choice for hunting. They fit tightly on the leg, but are not as tight as compression shorts. Whether in the field, on a flight, or just around the house the Quest is a no brainer. Each pair of SAXX is innovatively designed to give you total support and complete freedom of movement. The Quest Long Boxer Brief has a 8" inseam.
|Material||Moisture-wicking nylon fabric (77%) with a splash of spandex (14%) and polyester (9%)|
|Care instructions||Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, Iron low, Only non-chlorine|
SAXX Quest Long Boxer Brief
NEVER OWNED THESE PRIOR. THEY FIT PERFECT AND SO FAR THEY DON'T RIDE UP AND A SUPER COMFORTABLE. WILL DEF BE BUYING MORE.
Excellent quality from Saxx as usually, 4/5 because the black ones fit noticeably smaller than the gray ones I got last year. Expect brands to update their fits, but I got XLs both times and the new black ones are quite a bit snugger than previous versions. Still fit but just a heads up.
Was skeptical of the marketing hype but these boxer briefs really do make sure your frank and beans are beans are tucked away secure in a comfortable and breathable manner
I love these trunks, just like all my other SAXX underwear. Crazy breathable, don't ride up and super comfortable. The recommendation is to buy a size down, but I wear large in these just like all other underwear and other SAXX underwear I own.