- Forward opening top for efficient one-handed access
- Quiet magnetic pocket closure helps you stay quiet when in close range to game
- Mesh side pockets for calls, wind indicator, or misc. gear
- Integrated waterproof rain cover in bottom zipper compartment w/ added molle attachments
- Foam reinforced body to protect optics
- Made of SilentHyde material for silent, durable, and water-resistant use
The 2.0 version incorporates a more streamlined front, molle attachment at the bottom, and an additional magnetic tab closure for securing closed when running, crawling, or horseback riding. Outdoor Vision took the most desired components from user input, added their own features, and created the most functional system ever. Designed for a tight, snug fit, the harness eliminates bounce and sagging, while ergonomically configured to allow for even weight distribution across the torso.
|Medium||Fits binoculars up to 6" tall or most 10x42|
|Large||Fits binoculars up to 7" tall or most 12x50|
Medium - 10.1 oz
Large - 11.1 oz
Medium - H 6" x W 5 1/4"
Large - H 7" x W 5 1/2"
|Bottom Pocket||Zippered w/ Molle attachments|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Used this harness throughout the 2021 season. Has everything I've always wanted in a bino harness. Super quiet, fully enclosed, forward open, attached hidden rain cover. Tethers work perfectly and have micro snaps for quick removal.
Very comfortable, M fit my 10x42 Zeiss perfectly.
The bino tethers on this bino harness do not work what so ever. Very disappointed in this harness