- The Kelvin Aerolite Sleeping Bag is designed as a multifunctional layer for those active in camp and the cold glassing sessions
- With the contoured shoulders and hood the Kelvin Aerolite Sleeping Bag will be functional like a jacket fit when active
- The shaped footbox provides plenty of warmth around your feet
- Synthetic Primaloft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- The stowed hook at bottom of the bag connects to mid length interior loop; shortens the bag for when you are walking
- Armholes positioned for functional mobility; baffled draft tubes seal in heat
ISO 23537, 30-degree comfort rating; designed to be worn with other layers in your SITKA clothing system for colder conditions
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
The Kelvin Aerolite Sleeping Bag is designed to be an extension of the Sitka clothing systems for full-season performance, even in the wettest conditions. With the jacket-like features which include zippers, functional armholes; contoured shoulders and hood, and a center-front-two way zipper this item will fit right in with the rest of your Sitka clothing system. The Kelvin Aerolite Sleeping Bag will work great for active time in camp, cold glassing sessions or dreaded midnight nature calls. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance.
|Weight||2 lbs 5.9 oz|
|Length||72 in (regular)
79.2 in (long)
|Insulation Type||Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ Technology|
Multi functional bag is a great concept and plenty warm when used with puffy pants and coat, even in 0-20 degree temps. That said, the coat like cut in the head/shoulders restricts sleeping positions and can be annoying, if: you like to sleep with your arms above your head when on your back, or resting your head on your arms when on your side or stomach, or prefer your pillow in your bag. If any of those scenarios are important to you, then this might not be a good choice as none of those options are possible with this bag unless your arms are through the zippered exits, and outside of the bag. Also, this is truly a mummy style bag, and due to the coat like cut in the head/shoulders, the regular length 72" bag, feels a bit shorter than it actually is.
Worth the money. Very versatile in most conditions. Not sure I would use in temps below 20 degrees.