- The diamond fly tarp was designed in conjunction with legendary Alaskan guides, Dick and Yote Robertson
- Versatile pitch options for one or two hunters; overnight shelter, glassing shelter/windbreak, or a cook shack
Watertight, bombproof construction for any and every season
- Reinforced cone in the center to easily accept a trekking pole
- 9’ 4” x 9’ 10” with 16 perimeter tie-out options
- Lightweight, weighing in at 1 lb 3.5 oz
The Diamond Fly Shelter Tarp, or DST, is extremely versatile. The DST has 16 tie-outs that allow maximum versatility and easy set up. It also has a reinforced center cone where you can put a trekking pole or a sturdy stick as support. The DST can function as an overnight shelter for up to 2 people or a day shelter while glassing for big game. Included with the tarp is a stuff sack and 1 tube of SilNet seam sealer.
|Weight||1 lb 3.5 oz with a stuff sack|
|Dimensions||9' 4" x 9' 10"|
|Fabric||30 denier, silicone coated, ripstop nylon|
This is an incredibly versatile tarp! I use it as a sleeping shelter during early season, and it can be configured in many different ways depending on the level of protection required.
I also use it as a shade tarp during long glassing sessions above timberline. This thing is ALWAYS in my pack. Things I've used it for:
1. Primary sleep shelter
2. Rain shelter
3. Ground tarp to keep meat clean
There are lighter flat tarps on the market but none that offer the size and versatility of the DST
Lightweight and packs down, can’t wait to use this fall.
Super versatile and just as good quality as any other seekoutside product!
Seek Outside DST Tarp
Tarp is great, but you’ll need to buy stakes and tie downs