- Save time and filter water while glassing or setting up camp
- On the move? Fill your dirty bladder with water and filter it when you can, doubling your water carrying capacity
- Can be easily cleaned in the field
- Rated to filter 1,500 liters/400 gallons (depending on water conditions)
- Filters down to 0.2 microns (which is the most difficult particle size to capture)
- Weighs under 2 oz
- Warranty - Limited
Built specifically for the GravityWorks water filter system, but you can attach this filter between water bladders you already have. It works great for anyone looking for a lightweight, gravity-fed water purification system in the backcountry. Just hook it between your dirty and clean water bladder and hang it up while you do other things like glassing or getting camp set up. It also allows you to double the water you can carry and then filter it when it's convenient.
|Flow Rate||1.75 liters per minute|
|Eliminated||Bacteria, Protozoa, Sediment|
||1.8" x 5.8"
Gohunt has the best price on these replacement filters I’ve found especially when you figure in the triple points. I’ve used this filter for several years and really like it. If you have trouble with the flow just back flush it a bit to get the air out and it filters rather quickly.
Platypus filter system is awesome and you offered the best price for a new filter.
I've been using the Sawyer mini for years and this filter works twice as fast. I definitely recommend
Platypus GravityWorks Replacement Filter