- Light and versatile stove system coming in at 1 lb with everything you need for backcountry adventures
- Includes Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid and nonstick coating, clip-on windscreen, clean up sponge and handheld piezo ignitor
- System offers a 28% faster boil time at 20% fuel savings compared to normal pot with no lid or windscreen
- Large burner head on Crux Lite Stove provides wide heat displacement to prevent spot burning
- Stove's 10,200 BTU output can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 2 min. 18 sec
- Stove uses fuel efficiently, with up to 90 min. of output using an 8 oz. fuel canister
When you’re stomach is grumbling at the end of a fun day outdoors, you want food quickly, simply and conveniently – without the need to pack along a monster oven. The Elektra FE Cook System is a fuel-efficient, high-performance wonder – you get a 28% faster boil time at a 20% fuel savings compared to a normal pot with no lid or windscreen. The lightweight system that fits snugly in your pack includes the Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid, clip-on windscreen and a handheld Piezo ignitor. I’ll take your “fast” and raise you one: In just over 2 minutes, you have boil and soup’s on! Kit includes the Crux Lite Stove, Piezo ignitor, Clip-on windshield, Terra Weekend HE Cook Set and stuff bag. Fuel canister not included.