- Three-sided Y-beam design offers superior penetration and holding power in a variety of soil types
- Notch at top for securing guylines; attached nylon pull-cord allows easy removal
- 6-pack of lightweight, durable, and versatile camping and backpacking tent stakes that stay put
- Constructed from 7000-series aluminum; stakes are lightweight, yet rugged
- Includes six individual tent stakes; each tent stake weighs 0.35 ounces, and measures 6 inches long
- Super strong and bend-resistant
This smaller, lighter version of our popular Groundhog™ tent stake saves weight while offering the reliable performance of the original. The proven Y-beam design penetrates and holds in medium to firm soil, while the 7000-series aluminum provides years of strength and durability. A pull loop allows for easy removal. Sold as a kit of 6 stakes.
|Weight||.35 oz per stake|
|Number of stakes||6|
MSR Mini Groundhog Tent Stakes
The MSR Groundhog Tent Stakes held our Seek Outside Cimarron solid to the ground during our recent elk hunt in Wyoming. We saw hot days, rain (lots of rain, wind, and snow.
Yet the MSR Groundhog Tent Stakes held solid.
Light, easy to drive, easy to pull, and keeps my tent in place.
After bending/destroying the supplied tent stakes with my tent this fall in Idaho and Colorado I went on the hunt for a stronger but not much heavier stake that I could count on for a week's worth of tear downs and set ups while on the move in Elk country. This is it!
The best dang tent stake I've ever used. After years of use, I have still yet to bend one of these things. That's saying a lot given they're mostly being used in rocky terrain.