- 20° synthetic sleeping bag with HL-ElixR Microfill that offers warmth and compressibility
- The regular length weighs 1 lb 15.5 oz, long length weighs 2 lbs 3.5 oz
- Perfectly suited for wet weather hunts where synthetic fiber will still offer loft and warmth, even when wet
- Anatomical wrap-around foot box increases insulation, warmth and comfort for your feet
- 20D 100% nylon mini ripstop face fabric for durability
- Full length locking YKK two way zipper with anti-snag slider reduces fabric snagging
- Warranty - Manufacturer or material defects
The Marmot Ultra Elite sleeping bag is your answer for wet weather backpack hunting. You’ll get the warmth, compressibility, and soft feel of a down bag and the peace of mind that your insulation will not be compromised in wet weather. You’ll also get a bag that is lightweight and durable. Made with HL-ElixR Micro, the synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth and high loft. Packing down to just 7.1 liters, it takes up very little space in your pack. The 3D hood construction with drawcord and snagless insulated draft tube keep the cold drafts out. Two hanging loops allow you to easily hang it up to air and dry out. It also includes a compression stuff sack and a large storage sack. The Ultra Elite is an excellent option for backpack hunters looking for a synthetic bag with all the advantages of down.
|Weight||Regular: 1 lb 15.5 oz
Long: 2 lbs 3.5 oz
|Pack Size||Regular: 8" x 8"
Long: 8" x 9"
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||ElixeR micro|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 31 oz
Long: 35 oz
|Max User Height||6 ft (Regular), 6 ft 6 in (Long)|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 62"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 56"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 38"
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
I slept in this for 10 nights at 10,000+ feet in Colorado last September and I was impressed with this bag. Temps at night would dip down to the mid to low 20s at night with a couple nights of high winds and I was never cold in this bag despite only using a 2.3 R value sleeping pad(and only sleeping in my baselayers+pants).
Only downside of this bag is it is not going to be comfortable if you are stocky-er or a wide build. I'm 6'1" 200lbs and I'll admit this is not the most comfortable bag I've owned, mainly because the bag is so narrow at the knees/feet that I can't spread out my legs at all, you are pretty much stuck to staying in the mummy shape.
I’m 5’-09” 200 lbs…. It’s too short and too narrow for people my size. A good bag other than that
Great bag! light weight and packs really well