- Ultralight (1 lb 1.4 oz) and extremely packable, this is the perfect pot for your longest backcountry adventures
- Built in heat-exchanger on the bottom reduces boiling time by 30%, saving you time and fuel
- Handles fold snugly against the pot for ease of packing
- Built in lid strainer to easily dump excess water
- Non-stick coating makes cleanup a breeze
- 1.75 liter capacity gives you more than enough volume for all your backcountry cooking needs
- Warranty - 2 years manufacturer warranty
For fleet-footed outdoor adventures, light is always right when it comes to cooking pots. The new, lightweight Terra Xpress Pot with a non-stick coating won’t load you down, but its large capacity means you can cook enough to stoke your fires for tomorrow’s hunting grind. Butterfly handles fold down snugly against the pot to eliminate the jigsaw puzzle in repacking, but promise stability when handling your hot meal. You can watch the pasta simmering (if you dare) with its handy see-through lid, and then drain off water with the built-in strainer too.
|Weight||1 lb 1.4 oz|
|Material||Aluminum w/ non-stick coating|
|Dimensions||4.1" x 8.3"
|Warranty||2 years manufacturer warranty|