- Fuel efficient due to the windproof design, built-in heat exchanger, and radiant burner
- The heavy-duty build makes this stove durable and reliable
- Measuring cup/bowl, burner, support legs, and fuel canister all fit inside the pot
- Features 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle and BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- Stove system weighs only 15.3 oz
- Warranty - Limited warranty
The MSR WindBurner Stove System is perfect for a solo backcountry hunt. It's enclosed built-in heat exchanger and windproof design features a radiant burner that boils water fast no matter the weather. The all-in-one system fits inside its pot for easy packing and assembly. Note: Fuel canister not included.
|Packed Size||8.3" x 4.5" x 4.5"|
|Capacity||1 L / 33.8 fl. oz|
|Burn Time||1 hr. 35 min.|
|1 Liter Boil Time||4 min. 30 sec.|
This stove is awesome! Boil time is fast and it’s sturdy. My old stove had issues falling over and took awhile to boil, not this one.
Just purchased the Windburner to take on a backcountry elk hunt. It boils water quickly on a test run. The measurement marks are hard to see inside the pot but I have older eyes. Overall it seems well constructed and does what it is intended for.
Warms water fast in all conditions. Great stove set-up. If they could install an igniter, that lasts, that would make it better.