- Allows you to cook great meals in the most remote locations
- The included spatula attaches to the foldable handle making it a very compact system, perfect for backcountry hunters
- Pair this with the Jetboil Pot Support and your favorite Jetboil stove to have a great camp kitchen for cooking meals like you would at home
- The Summit Skillet is 8.5 inches wide and 1.9 inches deep
- Cleaning this pan is very easy thanks to the eco-friendly and PFOA-free ceramic non-stick coating
- Weighs only 10.6 oz with the included spatula
- Warranty - 1 year limited
Take your backcountry cooking to the next level with the Jetboil Summit Skillet. Weighing in at only 10.6 oz and with the included spatula (.74 oz) that nestles into the handle, you have a compact and lightweight backcountry skillet. This is basically a lightweight version of your high-end kitchen pan that you use at home. Cleaning this pan is very easy thanks to the eco-friendly and PFOA-free ceramic non-stick coating. If you combine this skillet with the Jetboil Pot Support you can use it with any Jetboil Stove System such as the Flash or the MicroMo.
|Compatible with||HalfGen, Genesis, Joule, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Flash, Zip, Luna|
|Dimensions||8.5" x 1.9"|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
Nice pan great for camping. Works great with Jetboil stove.
Vast improvement over the previous skillet... easy cleanup and storage.
This was so handy and took up little space in the pack. we were having pan fried trout on our backpacking trip every night.