- Lightweight extremely compact design makes this tube very versatile and ready for any backcountry adventure
- The all-aluminum tube makes super crisp clear sounds and creates more volume than most full size bugles
- Narrow throat in this tube makes it easier to call while requiring less air and optimized backpressure for best use
- Water-resistant padded cover to eliminate unwanted sound while walking
- Utilizes the V.E.T.T. system mouthpiece for a 1 1/2” mouth opening
- Weighs only 9 oz
Weighing in at only weighs 9 ounces the compact size makes it extremely easy to pack in the mountains. The all aluminum tube creates high screaming bugles with crisp clear notes and creates more volume than most full size bugle tubes. The Little Big Mouth utilizes the V.E.T.T. system mouthpiece for a 1 1/2” mouth opening and a narrow throat requires less air and creates optimal back pressure. The tube is covered by a water-resistant padded cover to eliminate unwanted sound while walking, and to keep your hands off of cold aluminum on those crisp fall mornings and evenings.