- The Quake Original Claw rifle sling eliminates sliding and squeaking to make it extremely comfortable and quiet in the backcountry
- The nonslip, soft-rubber Claw pad has a unique gripping action that stays securely on your shoulder and won't slide or bounce
- Pad material remains completely flexible down to -40°F and is UV-stabilized to resist cracking and fading
- Unlike foam or leather slings, the Claw will not retain water
- Hush Stalker II swivels eliminate sliding and squeaking
- Adjustable length from 15" to 40.5"
- Sling will not hold water like foam, urethane or leather
The Quake Claw Sling System is widely known for having the best non-slip pad incorporated into a sling. The extremely durable and odor resistant pad is molded into the sling webbing to allow approximately 1/2” of stretch. This stretch spreads the weight of the firearm across the shoulder area greatly increasing your comfort. The unique gripping action of the non-slip pad keeps the firearm in place on your shoulder, eliminating the tugging, rolling and pulling caused by other slings on the market.
The Quake Claw Sling will last as long as you do in anything from miserably hot to arctic cold weather conditions. The pad will remain flexible to -40 degrees Fahrenheit and is U.V. stabilized to eliminate fading or cracking. The durable Claw Rifle Sling can be used with rifles, shotguns or any firearm with swivel studs mounted on the buttstock and barrel.