- Very adjustable bipod that features independent, intentional, and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five-leg positions
- This bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever
- Extreme quality goes into each bipod for the utmost durability and dependability for your rifle
- Height Range: 5.2 - 9.6"
- Lightweight only weighing 12.7 oz
- Each pan and cant preloaded with 30 degrees
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
The Atlas Bipods BT10-LW17 Bipod comes with 15 degrees +/- of preloaded pan and cant which can be adjusted via the knurled knob. Mount these bipods directly onto your rifle with the Picatinny rail mount interface with the included ADM 170-S lever with UHMW components for smooth tracking. This Atlas Bipods Picatinny Bipod have four solid leg positions for versatility and the soft rubber feet grip whatever surface you're shooting from, while the durable T6061 aluminum construction makes this a sturdy addition to your gear bag.
|Height Range||5.2" - 9.6" (6.8" at 90 degrees)|