- Blade made of premium CPM S30V stainless steel that provides unbeatable edge retention and helps with corrosion
- Wood handle is back filled with resin to make it stronger than natural wood that will stand up to all environments and conditions
- Axis locking system ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close
- Reversible, split arrow clip
- Only weighs 3.29oz
- Made in the USA
- Warranty-Knife is free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for as long as original purchaser owns the knife that was purchased
Featuring a 3.4" clip-point blade, the Benchmade® Mini Crooked River Folding Knife makes a practical and highly functional EDC knife, designed for a broad range of applications, from hunting to urban carry. The blade is made of S30V stainless steel, featuring a very fine grain and exceptional hardness, which takes on a remarkably sharp edge. S30V steel is also tough in resisting wear and chipping, though it is generally easier to sharpen than other premium steels in its class. Dual thumb studs allow quick 1-hand opening; and Benchmade's Axis® locking mechanism ensures the blade won't close in your hand during hard use. A long curving handle made with Dymondwood laminate hardwood panels and aluminum bolsters balances great in the hand.