- Perfect for those looking for a little bit more visibility when hunting during rifle season
- Gives you the ability to stow items such as jackets for quick access
- A great way to carry out ahead and antlers or a cape after a successful hunt
- Weighs just 7 oz
- 1” hardware is compatible with all Guide Light Frame styles and most day packs
- Compatible with most mystery ranch packs
- Warranty - Lifetime
The Mystery Ranch Blaze Stick-It is a great way to add some external lashing space to your pack while adding some visibility at the same time. It’s ideal for stowing a jacket for easy access when you’re on your way to your glassing spot and then could be used to carry out a cape or antlers after a kill. Made with 500D Cordura to ensure it is capable of handling even the roughest of hunts. Backpack not included.
15” x 10.5”
I like being able to stuff something quickly and then get it just as fast. I also like the added orange as my vest gets hidden when wearing my pack.
I purchased this mostly for the hunter orange on my pack. Not only for other hunters to see but I drop my pack alot for spot and stalk, makes it easier to find my pack. Have also used it for extra volume storage and works well.
Mystery Ranch Blaze Stick-It
It is a bit tough to find the best place to attach the top buckles on the Metcalf when it is not full. Other than that the quality and exactly what you would expect from Mystery Ranch
Easy to get clipped on to the bag using the buckle system already in place.