***The product pictured depicts a single pin option. This sight being offered is a 3 pin option.***
The Landslyde Direct 3 Pin Bow Sight is lightweight, well built, and packed with features for every western hunt.
Why we like this product
- Axcel AV41 scope is ideal for a wide field of view
- Equipped with FirePins, CNC machined pins resist bending or breaking in the field
- Strong TCS connector is used instead of a 10/32 rod
- Solid visible in-line sight level
- CoPlanar Centering Technology puts the aiming ring at the same depth as the sight pins for greater accuracy
- Ambidextrous, will work for left and right hand shooters
The Landslyde Direct is packed with features starting with the smooth as silk, Quick Adjust Knob. The Quick-Adjust Knob can be used to dial to a precise yardage or used as a rapid adjustment knob by pressing the elevation knob in and sliding the head of the sight up and/or down. The removable scope block can be changed quickly and easily for use with multiple housings or for bow-case travel. The Landslyde accepts all of the Axcel metal sight tapes and comes standard with eight two-sided metal sight tapes. This new sight also features two adjustable red pointers, for use as a reference with a second aiming point. The first, second, and third axis adjustments are each true and independent. Secure all settings on the Landslyde with an individual windage adjustment lock and an adjustable elevation lock. The Landslyde also features an adjustable dead stop, so archers can set the top pin location to the desired distance and have the sight stop at that location for a quick reference.