- Large 2” housing for an easier target acquisition
- Holds true to Axcel Archery ‘Tough as a Tank’ with high-quality CNC machining and assembly in the USA
- Features harmonic dampener to help take away any high-frequency vibration from the bow
- Ambidextrous design allows for use on both right-handed or left-handed bows
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis
- Individual micro adjustment on each pin, one at a time or all at once using the 1-16" hex wrench supplied
Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty to the original owner
The Axcel Armortech Vision offers a 2” housing for optimal view of your target. It brings new meaning to “seeing is believing!” The Armortech Vision also contains the innovative T.C.V. (True Center Vision), a perfect circular picture, even when viewed slightly off-center. Continuing the tough as a tank attitude found in the original Armortech, the same engineering is back with a vengeance in the Vision. The 3-time “Inside Archery” Best Buy award winner still features A.F.T. (Armor Fiber Technology) 100% fiber protection, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment, interchangeable right and left-hand capabilities, individual micro-adjustment on each pin, co-planar technology in the engraved partial ring at the depth of the sight pins, for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center. The Armortech-HD Vision includes the Mathews Harmonic Damper, as well as the ever-popular pro series with the micro-adjustable dovetail bracket.