- Perfect bipod weighing 16.1 oz that offers 5 leg positions for easy adaptability for your next shot
- Texture plunger design locks the legs in at ¾” adjustments
- The new feature of nonrotational legs for increased rigidity when building a position and the ability to front-load
- Height Range: 6.3 - 12.5”
- Only offers a cant preloaded with 15 degrees
- This bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature. The BT69-LW17 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated stainless steel components
|Height Range||6.3" - 12.5"|
Adjusting/tightening lever moves when shooting,
Great Bipod !!
I added the leg extensions & spike feet. Makes this a very versatile unit. Quick connect lever mount is nice. Very well built, stout bipod. Highly recommend
The atlas bipod worked flawlessly. I put the atlas on my 300prc rifle. I had zero problems with simultaneous engagements. Just what I was looking for.