- Texture plunger design locks the legs in at ¾” adjustments
- Perfect lightweight bipod only weighing 12.87 oz that offers 5 leg positions for easy adaptability for your next shot
- New feature of non-rotational legs for increased rigidity when building a position and the ability to front-load
- Height Range: 4.9 - 9.2"
- Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly
- Preloaded cant at 45 degrees
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
The Gen 2 Atlas CAL (Cant And Loc) Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the panning feature of the standard atlas bipod. The BT65 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail with a low-profile two screw clamp assembly. It is made of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and heat-treated stainless steel components. With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, shooters will be able to lock and unlock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc lever. Turn it clockwise to lock and counterclockwise to unlock. The Pod-Loc lever position can also be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL bipod and rotating it to the desired position. This positioning can be repeated until the optimal position is achieved.
|Height Range||4.9" - 9.2"|