Argali Rincon 2P Tent
Why we like this product
- Ultra-lightweight storm worthy protection weighing just 1 lb 3.5 oz (in lightweight mode)
- ARC Removeable stove jack system allows you to zip in the stove jack for late season and zip out and replace it with a fabric insert for early season trips
- No-sag ripstop SilPoly fabric does not stretch when wet creating better pitches and helping maintain useable interior space
- Color matching guy out points and quick connect line locks make attaching the Mesh Insert (sold separately) easy and quick
- The tent can be pitched against the ground to keep out drafts or elevated for better airflow, tent can also be pitched using a single trekking pole
- Reflective materials have been sewn into the tent making it easy to find your way back to camp
The Argali Rincon 2P Tent is a great lightweight 2-person mountain shelter. The ARC Removeable stove jack system allows you to run the tent in either lightweight mode or stove mode. In lightweight mode the stove jack would be zipped out and replaced with a tent fabric insert, this decreases the overall weight from 1 lb 6 oz (stove jack attached) to 1 lb 3.5 oz without losing its weatherproof protection. The tent has been constructed of 20D ripstop SilPoly fabric, polyester does not stretch when wet so your tent will not sag on you while you wait out the storm. The Rincon was designed to be a 2-person tent without a stove and a mountain palace for one person and a stove giving you a balance between interior space, weight, and footprint. The Rincon has a modified rectangular shape at the base of the tent, this makes for a quick and easy setup to get a perfect pitch every time. The tent can be pitched with a single trekking pole with the skirt flat against the ground to keep out drafts or raised to increase airflow when hot tent camping. A mesh insert and carbon fiber center pole are offered and sold separately.
***Single-wall, floor-less shelters tend to produce more condensation than traditional double-wall tents. Factors like humidity, ground moisture, and vegetation will impact the amount of condensation inside your tent. We recommend pitching your tent in an elevated position to increase airflow and bringing a small towel to wipe the inside of your tent periodically to reduce dripping.***
|Sleep Capacity||1 w/ stove, up to 2 w/o stove|
|Weight||1 lb 6 oz (lightweight mode)
1 lb 9.5 oz (stove jack mode)
1 lb 9.9 oz (lightweight mode w/ stakes included)
1 lb 11.9 oz (stove jack mode w/ stakes included)
|Seam Sealant||One tube Included|
One trekking pole (sold separately) or carbon fiber pole (sold separately)
|Canopy Material||20D ripstop SilPoly with sil/sil 2000MM treatment|
|Season||3 (4 w/ added stove)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||100% satisfaction guarantee
Argali Rincon 2P Tent
Built by GOHUNT
Our latest must-have gear, perfect for use at home and in the field.
GOHUNT Pumpkin Patch Vest
GOHUNT Flush T-Shirt
- Military Green
GOHUNT Bowhunt America T-Shirt
GOHUNT Hunting AF T-Shirt
- Lt. Olive
- Heavy Metal
GOHUNT Lost Trophy T-Shirt
- Stonewash Green
- Antique Gold
GOHUNT Rut T-Shirt
- Warm Gray
GOHUNT Titanium Mug
GOHUNT Ultralite Nalgene 48oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle
GOHUNT Classic 28 oz BlenderBottle
GOHUNT Approach Hoodie
GOHUNT Hydra Hat
- Rugged Hazel
- Ops Camo
GOHUNT Ammo Wallet
- Blaze Orange
WHY SHOP WITH GOHUNT?
Get your gear within 2-5 business days.
Gear curated by our staff of expert hunters,
stocked only with the items we use and trust.
Questions about the right gear for you?
Order issue? We’ve got you covered.