- The Argali Carbon knife is a perfect lightweight option for the hardcore backcountry hunter
- Full-length handle for strength but still lightweight
- Used on Campos' Colorado OTC bull in 2019
- Compatible with Ulticlip 1" hole spaced Universal Attachment (sold separately) for sheath/belt attachment
- Adjustable tension sheath
- S35VN steel for superior strength and edge retention
If you only want to take one knife into the backcountry, this is the one for you. We've used the Argali Carbon knife to cut up an entire bull elk without the need for resharpening. It's made from premium S35VN steel for superior edge retention and textured G10 handles to keep it secure in your hand no matter the circumstances. This carbon knife is razor-sharp with a full handled ergonomic grip with the weight of a skeletonized knife. The Kydex sheath comes with a single tension screw to allow you to customize how hard your knife "locks" in.