- Precisely check arrow straightness to index your best hunting arrows
- Ideal for hunters, target and 3D shooters
- Get the most efficient arrow and broadhead alignment for increased accuracy
- Precision cut aluminum wheels for friction free spinning
- Easily breaks down for travel
- A must have for bowhunters
If an arrow doesn't spin right, they won't fly right! The Pine Ridge Archery Arrow Inspector is a precision instrument designed to help ensure a smooth and accurate arrow flight. As bows increase in speed, accuracy becomes more and more critical. The Arrow Inspector will check, with precise accuracy, arrow shaft straightness, broadhead balance and straightness, nock alignment and vane and feather balance. The Arrow Inspector features low friction machine cut steel axles and precision cut aluminum wheels - to detect even the slightest bend in an arrow shaft or unbalanced arrow. This tool is essential when gluing hidden inserts, outserts, and nocks on carbon fiber arrows after applying epoxy so they can be easily aligned for perfect balance every time. Ideal for hunters, target and 3D shooters and archers who fletch their own arrows. A quick spin on The Arrow Inspector will let you know if you can trust that arrow and field point or broadhead for a straight, accurate shot.