The Hamskea Trinity Hunter is an overbuilt, limb-driven arrow rest that is fully micro-adjustable for precise tuning. UPDATED: Now includes the Hamskea Rebound Dampener.
Why we like this Rest
- Bombproof construction for the ultimate dependability in the backcountry
- Over-molded containment bracket and wide launcher for quiet reliable functionality every single time you draw your bow
- This limb-driven rest is easy to set up, and tune, and will not move on you in the field
- Easy-glide cord tensioner for easy adjustment of the cord which requires no tools
- Weighs 5.5 oz and is available in black, concrete grey, and OD-Green
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime
When designing the Trinity Hunter Pro, Hamskea wanted to offer the most consistent actuated rest the archery world has ever seen. With Tri-bearing technology, the carrier rod is supported by 3 sets of sealed stainless ball bearings providing great reliability while still having an ultra-smooth actuation. The Trinity series also comes with their patent-pending Easy Glide cord tensioner for easy adjustment of the activation cord without the need for tools. The Trinity Hunter features an over-molded containment bracket and launcher. This rest also includes all of the features that have made Hamskea Arrow rests the most adjustable and easiest tuning rest on the market including launcher pitch adjustment, torsion spring adjustment, Hamskea's inline dampening spring, and all-metal construction.