- Everything you need to add the stability and accuracy of a target bow to your hunting setup
- Built-in quick disconnects make it easy to remove stabilizers for storing in a case or carrying on a backpack
- Includes three removable 1 oz weights for the front and back bar
- Add more or remove some for a custom balance and feel
- Includes a 10” front stabilizer, an 8” side-rod, mounting bracket, and 3 single 1 oz weights
- Sims Internal Harmonic Dampener and Deresonator reduces noise and vibration after the shot
- Improve aim and accuracy when it matters most
For years, world-class target archers have known the benefits of combining front and back bar stabilizers for superior balance and shot control. Bee Stinger brings this same stabilization strategy to the hunting world with the Sport Hunter Xtreme System. The system features a longer front SHX stabilizer, a shorter back SHX stabilizer, both mounted to an Elite side arm for maximum adjustability. Together, the SHX System provides maximum balance and stabilization, assuring maximum moment of inertia. With regular use, shot groupings will tighten at extended distances.
|Weights||(3) 1 oz|
The stabilizer works well. I feel that my longer shots have tighter groups compared to the 6 inch stabilizer I had on my bow before. My bow is also significantly quieter with this stabilizer then with just a 6 inch stabilizer. I am very happy with this product. The quick disconnect makes it easy putting it back in my bow case. My only complaint is when I attach the back bar with the quick disconnect occasionally the whole thing will rotate and I have to retighten the bolt that screws into my bow.
These stabilizers stabilize, and then stabilize again.
This is my first time running and front/rear stabilizer combo and I really like it. The weight does take some getting used to, but once you figure out your adjustments the sight falls right into place.
Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer 10.8 Kit