- A micro diameter hunting stabilizer that enhances aim even in windy conditions
- The MicroHex utilizes Countervail Technology to reduce noise and cut vibration by 40%
- Available in 8” and 10” options with three 1 oz weights
- 5/16" x 24 weight stud
- Fits all current Bee Stinger hardware mounts
- Includes Microhex dampener which kills even more sound and vibration
The Bee Stinger MicroHex is a wind-slicing micro-diameter stabilizer with Bee Stinger exclusive Countervail technology. Countervail proprietary material is built right into the carbon bar, which may seem insignificant, but the data proves otherwise. Quicker dampening and reduced recoil offer a smoother feel and quieter shot-without adding weight or sacrificing stiffness. Stabilization you'll appreciate when it's time to send it.
Helps stabilize my aiming, I tried it with it off and on, I can say helped minimize my aiming movement to where I see the difference
Feels great in the hand and shot well at the range. Can’t wait to get it out in the field this fall!
Great stabilizer just doesn’t match Mathews colors well if your ordering a color for that reason. I would just get black.
Bee Stinger MicroHex Stabilizer
I like it. No “wow” factor. Just well built. Does what any other stab would do.