* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing chart to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- Extremely waterproof and breathable yet rugged enough for the backcountry
- Dual pit-zips and strategically placed pockets to allow easier wear with your pack on
- Complete the system with the M5 Rain pants for the ultimate wet weather protection
- YKK VISLON® and Aquaguard® zippers for the ultimate in waterproof protection
- An articulated hood maximizes weatherproofing with two cinch shock cord lockers
- The M5 Jacket is constructed with HydraShield™, a mechanical stretch 3-layer laminate with industry-leading waterproof and breathability
The M5 Rain Jacket is new for 2020. Sporting Stone Glaciers own waterproof textile technology, HydraShield, the M5 has a mechanical stretch 3-layer laminate that has an amazing waterproof rating of 31,000 mm. 20,000+ mm means a garment is rainproof and waterproof under very high pressure and it will easily protect you in heavy rain, wet snow. The M5 also has an MVTR breathability rating of 27,600g, anything above 15,000g is perfect for the western hunter that could be hunting or hiking with a load while wearing it. The bottom line, the waterproof and breathabilty of the M5 rain gear will keep you dry and protected in the harshest terrain under the worst conditions. Other features include the Contour waist system for easy layering, YKK Vislon, and Aquaguard zippers, and Stone Glacier's unique Stratum layered zipper system allowing you to retain or vent body heat all the way down to your skin without removing any clothing. The M5 Rain Jacket provides the tough rain protection that's required when you're deep in the backcountry.