* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing chart to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- Softshell jacket designed specifically for backcountry hunters
- Excellent breathability, pit zips, and a strategically placed chest pocket allow you to utilize this versatile jacket even while wearing your pack
- The jacket has become Brady’s go to
- Highly breathable tight weave DWR treated water and wind-resistant face with a lightly brushed fleece backer
- Extended back hem for increased comfort and protection while wearing a pack
- Strategic color blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
The De Havilland Jacket from Stone Glacier was designed specifically for the backcountry hunter. This breathable softshell features a tightly weaved DWR face and lightly brushed fleece backer. The textile offers the perfect balance of weather protection and breathability. The 4-way stretch material, dropped back hem, and articulated elbows make this an incredibly comfortable jacket whether you are hiking with a pack or sitting and glassing. Perfectly placed hand and chest pockets offer access even while wearing a backpack with a waist belt. All of these great features make this jacket a no-brainer for the backcountry or even around town.
|Weight||1 lb 7 oz (large)|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest|
|Material||50% polyester, 43% nylon, and 7% spandex blend|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship|