- A lightweight, packable, and extremely warm down jacket built specifically for women
- Soft and stretchy built-in internal cuffs with thumbholes seal out the cold
- An ultra soft high pile fleece lining on collar and front of the hood adds a soft feel against your face
- The 800 fill 90/10 Hyper Dry down is super warm, high quality down that is treated with the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) that helps keep you warm even if it gets damp
- Adjustable hood and hem that helps seal out the cold
- Hand pockets are lined with brushed tricot which keeps your hands warm on cooler days
The Believe Down Jacket is not your average down jacket. It is super light, unbelievably warm, packable, and water-resistant. This is your must-have, wear-all-the-time jacket. The fabric is lightweight and packable yet still durable and treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to shed light precipitation. We use the highest quality down from Eastern Europe. The down plumes are bigger, which means it’s warmer, and they have been treated with a water-resistant finish. That way if you get a little wet, or a little sweaty, you’ll stay warm. We coupled the best materials with the best features: A drawcord hood & hem to cinch out the cold, integrated wrist gaiters with thumbholes, and 3 zip pockets. The collar is lined with fuzzy fleece so you are always cozy. The Believe Down Jacket is built specifically for women and is an excellent insulation option for demanding hunts or even around town.
|Numerical Size||0 to 2||4 to 6||8 to 10||10 to 12||14 to 16|
|Chest||32.5" - 33.5"||34.5" - 35.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||39.5" - 41.5"||42.5 - 44.5"|
|Waist||25.5" - 26.5"||27.5" - 28.5"||29.5" - 31.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|Hip||35" - 36"||37"- 38"||39" - 41"||42" - 44"||45" - 47"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.