When you're a dedicated shooter, the Leupold Tracer is an absolute must-have with ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, interchangeable lenses, and weather-resistant coatings are combined to provide unmatched clarity and durability.
Why we like this product
Breakdown The Tracer sunglasses feature Leupold's “In-Fused” polarized technology. This process fuses the polarization film in-between two lens layers providing permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time. The Tracer features a wrap-around lens design to protect against front and side impacts. Leupold uses a DiamondCoat scratch-resistant lens finish providing a hardened surface capable of putting up with whatever you throw at it. Built for the bold, Leupold performance eyewear are not like any other pair of sunglasses, they’re engineered to elevate and protect the outdoor athlete during their activities. They keep the sun out of your eyes during long pack-outs, help protect against debris in windy conditions, and save your eyes from winter snow glare. The Tracer performance eyewear frames are ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic rated which meets or exceeds the ANSI high-velocity impact standards, remain ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress. Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions. The Tracer features Guard-Ion coating, this hydrophobic lens coating, sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, and crisp image. The no-slip nose bridge was designed to keep the glasses on your face during your outdoor activities.
- In-fused Polarized lenses eliminate glare and won't deteriorate over time
- ANSI Z87.1+ is a ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- DiamondCoat™ is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches