- 20° sleeping bag with 5” of loft created by 850+ fill power European goose down
- Regular length bag weighs just 1lb 15 oz, while the long version is 2lb 1oz
- One of our most popular multi-season backpack hunting sleeping bags
- 3-dimensional full down collar blocks drafts and retains warm air
- Wider shoulder and hip girth than traditional mummy-style bags; 64”/ 55”/ 39”
- Made in the USA
Western Mountaineering bags are renowned for their quality and warmth. With a dedicated search for the finest raw materials, meticulous design, and quality workmanship they produce the highest quality sleeping bags available. The Alpinlite is packed with features, including 5" of loft provided by 19 ounces of 850+ high quality down, a full-length no-stick YKK zipper surrounded by a draft tube to eliminate cold drafts and a 3-dimensional full down collar. The Alpinlite is the wide version of the award-winning Ultralite bag, giving you more room in the shoulder, hip, and foot box. This is the perfect bag for hunters with broad shoulders or adding extra layers in colder environments. There are many 20° bags on the market, but none that have the width, warmth, or loft of this bag.
|Weight||Reg- 1lb 15oz
Long- 2lb 1oz
|Pack Size||Reg- 8"x15"
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg- 19oz
|Max User Height||Reg- 6'0"
Long- 6' 6"
|Shoulder Girth||Reg- 64"
|Material||Breathable nylon shell|