- Extremely comfortable when used as a day pack or when hauling meat
- Load shelf creates a very secure load platform and keeps the weight higher on the frame
- Dual density foam and improved belt shape all combined for more comfort under heavy loads
- Compatible with all Stone Glacier bags
- Can be used as a stand-alone meat hauler or combine it with a bag for carrying gear
- 150+ pound load rating
- Made in the USA
The Stone Glacier Xcurve frame is one of the lightest and yet strongest frames on the market. It can be used by itself as a meat hauler or combined with any Stone Glacier bag for carrying gear. For 2019, Stone Glacier created a new carbon fiber stay system that has increased strength, reduced weight, and added comfort. Using 4 carbon fiber composite stays in an "X" configuration, the Xcurve incorporates curvature to match the lumbar and upper back contours for improved weight distribution and comfort under heavy load. The unique "X" stay configuration increases both vertical frame strength and eliminates any lateral shift, especially for loads over 100 pounds.
The Powerlock hip belt has a forward assist pull with locking features to eliminate any webbing slip, even under the heaviest of loads. The tighter the belt is adjusted, the tighter the lock on the webbing. The Powerlock hip belt also has adjustable upper and lower tensioners to cup the hips and equalize pressure for the full width of the belt, regardless of body shape. Dual density foam and improved belt shape all combine for more comfort under heavy loads. The shoulder straps also have increased width adjustment to better fit the curvature of the shoulders.