** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Heavyweight Hoody Size
- One of the most versatile pieces in the Sitka line, perfect for an early-season mid-layer or a late-season base layer
- The Heavyweight hoody is a GOHUNT staff favorite and a must-have from most hunts
- Packed with features including, chest pocket, Polygiene® odor control, and stretch thumb loops
- Weighs 14.8 oz - size Large
- Heavyweight comfort stretch fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane)
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Heavyweight Hoody is one of the most versatile pieces in the Sitka lineup and a GOHUNT staff favorite. It can be worn as the base layer for cold weather late season hunts or as outerwear on active early to midseason days. The channeled comfort-stretch fleece insulation retains core warmth while allowing moisture to rapidly move through the system. The Heavyweight Hoody is Polygiene Odor Control treated to neutralize odor and the half-length center zip is great for dumping excess heat. The stretch thumb loops allow you to add or shed layers without compromise. The final touch is the low profile hood for those chilly mornings and evenings.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.